Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone new and fresh to this forum and to diesels in general. Apologies if this is in the wrong category.

I have a 2013 Chevy Express 3500 Ext. 6.6L LGH Duramax of course with all that lovely DEF system joys.

Had a crap load of codes that came shortly after i bought it recently and was told by a few buddies at the dealer and one from a private shop based on the codes and the diagnostics to swap out both NOx sensors and the DEF heater.

All parts were OEM (thanks rock auto for the wicked savings) and were installed today. The NOx sensor codes seem to of cleared however i am getting:
P20B9
P21DD
P204F

All seeming to be pointing at the DEF heater not working still. This van was a ex copper and so even though the van says its in full limp mode now it seems to be disabled as i can easily go hwy speeds. Would love to be able to get the warning messages off and the check engine light and flashing DEF light off for peace of mind.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

·
Registered
2019 3500HD 4x4 Cclb, Banks Intake, AG Diesel Module
866 Posts
Replace the heater or wire in resistor or light bulbs to show the heater working.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts