Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw that snow has a lifetime warranty, thought i had saw another company that has the same thing but cant find it. is snow the only one that has it? or do they say it and not really mean it down the road. was leaning toward the aem kit because there controller is simple. i dont want any of that digital crap unless there is some warranty, then that just may change my mind. just thinking out loud.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I know that AIS has a lifetime on the pump if you buy it with a kit. Might want to talk to them. I know that there controller is pretty much a Snow, which was supposedly stolen from Labonte, and that they "use the same manufacturer" as the Devil's Own nozzles.

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Last I knew snow offered the lifetime warranty IF you use only their Boost Juice stuff. Add up the cost of their boost juice stuff vs buying your own meth....

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
you have to use their boost juice??? now that's just a scam....

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
last I knew that was how they offered the warranty. Havent been on their site in a while so dont know what they have for warranty now. Who knows, I could be making it all up. Id read the fine print of the warranty before purchasing.......

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
you aren't snows biggest proponent from what I remember are you??

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
I was happy with my snow system, until the employee changes, tech support that contradicts what their own website says, and they changed something in the mpg/max so you cannot spray while cruising or you'll fry your controller. They had a great system a couple years ago. After a bunch of crap from tech, I gave up on them. What they have come out with in the last 12 months or so I have no idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts