Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a 6" lift kit, dont reallty care what make just want a good one. its for a 06 2500HD 4x4 ext cab, and ya i know im sorry but a 6.0 gas. thanks.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Tough Country is another good lift, one of the cheapest but highest quality lifts u can purchase. All parts are extremely heavy duty. i have a 6" Tough Country on my 98' gas and its withheld quite the beating!!!!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I'd love to shoot ya a price but I need to know where Its got to be shipped. Are you looking for a quality lift or just the cheapest thing to get 6" f lift?

I have a customer with a 6.0 HD on a 6" pro Comp with dual shock up front and he loves it. RCD is a nice unit too, if they have it for the 6.0.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd love to shoot ya a price but I need to know where Its got to be shipped. Are you looking for a quality lift or just the cheapest thing to get 6" f lift?

I have a customer with a 6.0 HD on a 6" pro Comp with dual shock up front and he loves it. RCD is a nice unit too, if they have it for the 6.0.

hey thanks alot, i'm in the army and right now im stationed in So Cal, but im moving to Texas soon. so i guess which ever one is closer, so cal: 92310 or 96128; Texas 76544. thanks alot you guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!:rockin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts