Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Lift opinions

5K views 33 replies 13 participants last post by  El Diablo 
#1 ·
I just bought a 06 duramax 2500HD and I want to put a lift on it. I will be using it On and offroad mainly trail riding and boggin. NO rocks! I was gonna do a solid axle swap but there's no way I can afford that and the lift. I want to run 37s to 40s preferably 40s. Is there a good quality IFS lift out there that will work. I heard the Superlift was good?

Discussion starter · #17 · (Edited)
These all look good (rize bulletproof cst) but I think yall are forgetting what my main question was the kit I get needs to be able to take the abuse from offroading an boggin. Yall probally never touch the mud with those things. I've heard bad things about rize an bulletproof when it comes to offroad use.

Discussion starter · #19 ·
I'm gonna do cognito rize or bulletproof don't care for FTS or CST. I jus want what works best offroad an isn't go break on me. I would still rather the axle swap but it's 18k from ORU

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Jus took a look at the site don't care for their IFS lifts they don't clean 40s and want more than 6 inchs of lift. The axle swap looks decent but what would the price be for coil over suspension front and rear plus the axle the driveline mods etc and not to crazy about all the cutting and welding required.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.