Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought an edge evo race tuner for my truck. going to EFI live this summer.. wondering what kind of lift pump i should be going with ?? anything specific i should know ? thanks for any input. truck just has 4 inch d/p back duals. need anything more for the programmer and lift pump to be useful ? other then the built tranny ?? << comin this summer.
thanks again.

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
I am hearing great things about the air dog II. Thats what i am going with

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
love my ad 2 cannt see it nor hear it it got a little noise but i got it to quiet down

·
Registered
855 Posts
Airdog is great, had mine for just over a year and love it, makes changing the fuel filter a cinch, since it filters better than the factory one anyways.

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
air dog 2....... awsome

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I'll keep those in mind. The edge evo race is pretty sweet gonna put it against a Spartan tuned 6.4 this weekend.

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
about any vendor I use myerperformance usualy...i will be parting with my adII in a month

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
Thanks guys. I'll keep those in mind. The edge evo race is pretty sweet gonna put it against a Spartan tuned 6.4 this weekend.
Dude, good luck and let us know the outcome.......... :gearjamin

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya thanks.. the outcome was pretty good.. he was tuned on a 250horse tune and i was on my 4th tune i think its 100 horse and i pulled him from the dig and from a roll.. no launch yet as i dont have tie rod sleeves yet.

·
Registered
129 Posts
what is the max psi i should feed the cp3

·
Registered
622 Posts
i have a raptor and have been pleased with it, but i dont have anything to compare it to so i dont know how it is compared to others. just doesnt have the filters like the AD. i dont have guages tho so im not sure how high to set it. any help on that?

·
Registered
129 Posts
will it damage the cp3 if it is more the pump i am thinking of running claims 140 gph at 14 psi free flow

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.