Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought an edge evo race tuner for my truck. going to EFI live this summer.. wondering what kind of lift pump i should be going with ?? anything specific i should know ? thanks for any input. truck just has 4 inch d/p back duals. need anything more for the programmer and lift pump to be useful ? other then the built tranny ?? << comin this summer.
thanks again.

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
I am hearing great things about the air dog II. Thats what i am going with

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
love my ad 2 cannt see it nor hear it it got a little noise but i got it to quiet down

·
Registered
855 Posts
Airdog is great, had mine for just over a year and love it, makes changing the fuel filter a cinch, since it filters better than the factory one anyways.

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
air dog 2....... awsome

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I'll keep those in mind. The edge evo race is pretty sweet gonna put it against a Spartan tuned 6.4 this weekend.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also where do I find those air dog systems at?

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
about any vendor I use myerperformance usualy...i will be parting with my adII in a month

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Thanks guys. I'll keep those in mind. The edge evo race is pretty sweet gonna put it against a Spartan tuned 6.4 this weekend.
Dude, good luck and let us know the outcome.......... :gearjamin

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya thanks.. the outcome was pretty good.. he was tuned on a 250horse tune and i was on my 4th tune i think its 100 horse and i pulled him from the dig and from a roll.. no launch yet as i dont have tie rod sleeves yet.

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
im also lookin into lift pumps. ive heard like twice that mitusa pumps are the best?
or airdog? im not sure. just want to keep up with this thread.

·
Registered
129 Posts
what is the max psi i should feed the cp3

·
Registered
622 Posts
i have a raptor and have been pleased with it, but i dont have anything to compare it to so i dont know how it is compared to others. just doesnt have the filters like the AD. i dont have guages tho so im not sure how high to set it. any help on that?

·
Registered
129 Posts
will it damage the cp3 if it is more the pump i am thinking of running claims 140 gph at 14 psi free flow

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I am also searching for a lift pump. what does the AD and Fass come preset at for psi? anyone know

·
Registered
622 Posts
i bought it used tho so i have no clue what it is set at

1 - 20 of 21 Posts