Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a 2015 on order and, due to all the horror stories of the cp4 failing, I think the first thing I'm gonna do is get a fass titanium lift pump. My question is, what gph would I need 150?, and I don't see one for a '15 I assume an lml is an lml (2011-2015)? And, are they (lift pumps) worth it, do you think it will preserve my injector pump?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Well yes on 150. Currently FASS is waiting on a fuse before they list their setup for the 15s. From what I understand it is the same as the 14 but needs a special fuse to hook it up, thats just what I hear.

The 15s have a updated/new CP4 which to date has had no reported issues. For the most part unless your trying to get 550hp and lift pump is not needed.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet, thanks. Thats a relief to know that the cp4 has been upgraded! :thumb

·
Registered
541 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Yeep, it would be nice to get a definitive answer on what they actually changed.

·
Registered
199 Posts
you can order for a 2015 there is a guy on ebay that sells the micro fuse tap you need and autozone sells micro fuses.

Well yes on 150. Currently FASS is waiting on a fuse before they list their setup for the 15s. From what I understand it is the same as the 14 but needs a special fuse to hook it up, thats just what I hear.

The 15s have a updated/new CP4 which to date has had no reported issues. For the most part unless your trying to get 550hp and lift pump is not needed.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Do you know specifically what has been updated on the CP4?
I wish I did but no. The outside case it different but have not seen one torn down. I have heard rumor of internal parts being coated as well for durability but again would be just a rumor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts