Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got a 09 crew cab long box and I want to lift it. No I know people say long box trucks lifted are ugly. And I always say it's because they don't have the right sizes of components like lifts wheel and tires. What I'm getting at is what's the best combo so it doesn't look awkwardly proportioned. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

I was thinking a 6" lift with 20" rims with 37's

·
Registered
20 Posts
6" is not going to clear 37's on an 09... The wheel wells on the new trucks suck. I am pushing 10" and can rub the 37's. 8" might work if you dont beat on it.

As far as long bed.. I love them.. Wish there had been one optioned the way I wanted when I bought.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
cognito 7-9 lift 20s and 37s and throw a tool box in the back to make the bed not look so long if it was me

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I know you are talking NBS, but I love the look of my lifted longbed. I wouldnt take a shortbed after the utility of the longbed. I think they look much better if they ARE lifted.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Lifted long beds are where its at! :thumb

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
457 Posts

·
Doin it...
1,278 Posts
Lifted longbeds are the SHIT! I love the cognito 7-9 with 37's and 20's...Put a toolbox/transfer tank combo in and your set!(if you would use it haha)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.