Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lifted 2004 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab Long Box Drk Gray Duramax PHX 6"RCD New 35" BFG

For Sale: $16,900 2004 Chevy 2500HD, Duramax turbo diesel, Allison automatic transmission 4x4. Crew Cab, Long Box, dark gray metallic exterior, tan leather interior. Truck has 142,360 miles, 6" RCD suspension lift and new 315/75/16 BFG All Terrain tires. I've had the truck for a year and a half and have put about 40,000 miles on it. Truck has been well maintained, Synthetic Rotella T oil changes, fuel filters and maintance as needed including: belt tensioner, belt idler pullys and belt, drive shaft carrier bearing and u-joints, both front hub bearings last summer. The truck has American Racing Outlaw 2 aluminum wheels and I just had brand new 315/75/16 BFG All Terrain tires put on. Truck has built in XM satellite radio and the previous owner keeps renewing the subscription so that is included as long as he keeps renewing. Fully loaded all options work great. I had the truck fully detailed this past weekend and it looks pretty good. Title is clear and truck drives great, I would not hesitate to drive it across country tomorrow.

Truck has some cosmetic issues such as a dented back bumper, dent in the passenger rear corner of the bed near the back bumper, missing the plastic trim near the tailgate handle, scratches and stone chips near the lower portion of the truck, a dent in the front hood and front bumper, some tears in the driver front seat, an ink stain from a broken pen on the rear seat, an ABS light that has been on since the lift was installed at 75,000 miles, some paint peel on the dashboard, that is about all I can think of. I'm an honest seller so I don't mind telling it how it is, still a good overall truck, I'll answer any questions you may have.

Truck is located in Phoenix, Arizona, I just bought a house that is peddle bike distance from work so I've only been driving the truck about 25 miles a week for the last four months or so, just way more truck than I need now. I'm listing the truck for a little less than what I owe to make a sale and give someone a good deal on a good truck. Good luck, don't miss out. $16,900 obo - make offer! Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
71 Posts
Bump for a well priced, awesome looking truck! It's out of my price range just the same though....

Just wondering, is this and LB7 or an LLY?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Great price on a clean truck. Free bump for ya.

·
Legennn... wait for it...
1,833 Posts
LB7 or LLY?

·
Registered
533 Posts
im in washington but dont have the funds or else ide be all over this!!!

good luck with the sale very good price i might add

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Truck is for sale again - make an offer! I moved this truck back to daily driver status for a couple of months while my suburban was down, and it is now back on the market. - Make an Offer!

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
What all does the truck still have on it?

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
WIll the Lift lower down any or is it at 6" and that's it? Thinking of selling my LB7. I'm needing a Crewcab. 6" is a little high for what I need but it is a nice truck.

·
Registered
174 Posts
You wouldnt want to down size to a 07.5 1/2ton crew cab short bed GMC? Loaded except leather. 5.3 19mpg 60,000 miles

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the offer but I have already downsized to an old beater without a monthly payment. Truck is still for sale, come have a look and make an offer.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.