Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have pics of their Duramax conversion lifted?

Lift Height?
Brand?
Wheel and Tire Setup?

Looking at an 06' 2500 Yukon Denali XL. Want to see it with a lift on. I seen Duraburbs video on YouTube which I believe was an 05' with the full HD tow package and Fabtech lift. Looked perfect, and just what I'm shooting for.

If there is a thread like this already can someone link me to it. Navigating with my phone sucks.

Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
2007.5 LMM 6 inch ProComp with lifetime warranty, love it, handles really well. I put Goodrich air bags in the back for towing with an onboard compressor and remote to make it fly level.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
I need my wife to drive that. She wants a new Tahoe but I'm like "Baby, buraburb!"

Very nice.

·
Registered
20 Posts
You may regret that, my wife has pretty much taken over the Burb. The first time a semi started to cut her off in the mountains and she mashed the throttle to squeeze out of danger she got a grin that lasted another 200 miles. I would wake up and find she drove twice as far as she normally drove and never woke me! Squeeling the tires at 70 changes you somehow, makes you feel more powerful, lol! She loves to see how many miles she can get out of the 62 gallons on board too-she got 22mpg on a Vegas leg one time and she still had FUN!

·
Registered
20 Posts
You may regret that, my wife has pretty much taken over the Burb. The first time a semi started to cut her off in the mountains and she mashed the throttle to squeeze out of danger she got a grin that lasted another 200 miles. I would wake up and find she drove twice as far as she normally drove and never woke me! Squeeling the tires at 70 changes you somehow, makes you feel more powerful, lol! She loves to see how many miles she can get out of the 62 gallons on board too-she got 22mpg on a Vegas leg one time and she still had FUN!

Who did your duramax conversion?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts