Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 03 and i want to put my piaa driving lights behind my grill. does anyone know of a company that makes a light bar for this location?

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Vandy5 on here has lights mounted behind his grill, maybe you can pm him and see where he got his.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vandy5 on here has lights mounted behind his grill, maybe you can pm him and see where he got his.
i saw that he had them and i tried to shoot him a pm but he doesnt allow pms.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Use A 2 Inch X 2 Inch X 4 Feet L-shape Steel, There Is A Support Brace Behind The Grill Shell, In Front Of The Radiator, That You Can Drill Into To Hold The L-shape Steel. And Then Mount The Lights To That Cost About $8.00 Bucks And 2 Bolts And Nuts, Home Depot Has The Steel In The Hardware Dept.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Hmm, I don't know then. I wouldn't think that it would be very hard to make something to mount them to.

Edit: There you go, I figured someone would know how to do it.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Just a thought; many states have rules about lights behind the grill (New Jersey and Mass. for sure). Might be worth checking out if you have any sort of annual inspection or such.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
oh i dont receive pms?? lol didnt know how do i fix it. but back to topic no light bar needed for me there was already angel iron there with holes drilled. They were small holes just drilled them to 1/2 and mounted. I did a DIY thread. Its under the discussion link when you enter the DIY thread

1 - 7 of 7 Posts