Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts
Do you have a pic of where the bracket attaches to the truck

I love STMW! And I love 37s! lol Can't wait to see you get your truck lifted with STMW! It's gonna look awesome! Definitely the route I'll be headed when I get a '15

light bar came in this week, hopefully i can get it installed on the truck this weekend. also got all the deletes and shit to throw on the truck so we'll see how much I get done!

question for ya camaro...where did you run the wiring into the truck? I usually use the big grommet where all the wiring is ran into the truck but for some reason on the '15 it seems to be super tight and I already have my amp power cord running through there making it even tighter.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
light bar came in this week, hopefully i can get it installed on the truck this weekend. also got all the deletes and shit to throw on the truck so we'll see how much I get done!

question for ya camaro...where did you run the wiring into the truck? I usually use the big grommet where all the wiring is ran into the truck but for some reason on the '15 it seems to be super tight and I already have my amp power cord running through there making it even tighter.
I ran my wires with the amp wire through the drivers side grommet, sorry been busy with work and just now saw these post.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
I love STMW! And I love 37s! lol Can't wait to see you get your truck lifted with STMW! It's gonna look awesome! Definitely the route I'll be headed when I get a '15
Still needing to order the bumper, i'm debating the bumper or deletes at the moment! Here is a picture of it lifted. I didn't realize i didn't post one in here

thx for the post camaro, that looks awesome and I'll be ordering my set up today!

I'd like see where the bracket is actually bolted. The one in op is pretty wide

Discussion starter · #35 ·
I'd like see where the bracket is actually bolted. The one in op is pretty wide
Where the two 45 degree squared bars are, I just drilled holes and bolted on there. I would have to pull my grill back out to get a specific picture of that. Ill see if i can zoom in far enough to see it.

Ok pretty sure I know what you're talking about. Thats lucky it lines up perfectly. I'll take the link to the bar if you have it

Thanks and btw the install looks awesome

I have been looking for someone that has done this. I'm wanting to put in curved 40 or 42's in the grill on my 15 GMC.
The curved light really matches the front well. Nice job. Looks good!

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.