Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I AM REMOVING MY LIKE NEW NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLER M/T's. The tires are about as close to new as you will find! They have 3,000 miles on them and look new. 305/55/20 is a little over 33 inches tall and 12 inches wide. so close to a 33x12.5x20. looks a little beefier in my opinion! These tires look great, and work great on my leveled truck. I recently bought my lift, so I am going with bigger tires.

These will be on my truck until the first week of April (about 2 weeks) I wanted to see if there was any interest here before hand. I will sell them for $1000 firm. This is a pretty good deal, since they are generally like $400 a piece.

I'd prefer a local sale, i am in northern IL. I can ship though. Probably about $100 depending on where to.

you can text me at (630)417-5239. I'd probably ask for a small deposit if someone says they want them. we can work that out.

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tires

i am in illinois and interested if the price is a bit more flexible? 309-287-3658
unfortunately the price is firm. These tires are as new, and this is a great deal. If you are in illinois, you won't need shipping, this is a killer deal! Dont be cheap! ; )

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
601 Posts

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
657 Posts
Nah nah there mine!

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes. Sorry actually bosi text me yesterday. So he would be first in line on them. Thank you. I am only considering them actually sold once someone sends me a small deposit on them.

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sold!

Tires are sold via deposit!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts