Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy is selling his 2011 gmc ext cab loaded but no nav or sunroof with 88500 miles has jvc deck 2 12 kickers under rear seat backed up with amp fully deleted with h&s mcc 4in straight pipe 22x10 kmc bombs with 33x12.50x22 toyo mts Trucks in excellent condition. Wondering what would be a fair offer to him.
Thank you

·
Registered
341 Posts
Nada says clean retail is $33k and change for stock. Gives you a baseline anyhow.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
35 thousand isn't a bad price imo i paid a little bit more for a crew cab. I would make sure the rail pressure is holding to see how the cp4 is holding up. It's not a cheap fix by any means when they go out and I didn't see a lift pump in there.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the replies fellas just made up my mind that I'm just gona slowly start working on mine instead of starting over with a truck payment

here just posted it on craigslist 2011 GMC Duramax

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.