Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
You never returned my emails or phone calls...

·
Registered
389 Posts
I emailed hulton? I believe. about frontend parts, then my vane position sensor went and had to order one instead, you guys said you could get one, then never herd back. It's not a big deal figured I'd bring it to your attention. You were a big help in figuring out my turbo prob. Though

·
Registered
389 Posts
yeah it started out being the plug that lasted for a week then it just went out all together, I got one off eBay. I just like to stick with one company for my parts. Lol don't hit him to hard! He gave me some good info!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Done

·
Registered
90 Posts
done

·
This space for rent!
316 Posts
Done!

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Ah crap just realized what forum I'm in... This is gonna get changed... lol

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im down with the offtopic banter.. lol

But HoHo wouldnt tell us her name. he was treating it as it were a top secret mission

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
^which just means you have to become secret squirell since you have even more reason to find these things out now...

I mean, seeing a peg legged, wig wearing, county fair beard wearing midget on a date would be pretty exciting...

(oh and y'all have been liked for a while)

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
hrmm.. well okay, still works..its just gotta be called urban camo now, pour some beer on yourself (and throw back a few) , throw on a fake beard, roll around in some dirt and then proceed to follow with a few tossed friends to make it seem like a legit bum huddle?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts