Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchase a 07 lbz 120k 100% stock. Put a few miles on it after I got it home everything seemed good no dash lights or codes. Tires were shot so I put new 265/75 cooper stt on from the stock 245/75s. Ran great after putting around 200 miles on. Went to leave the other night the truck started fine and ran fine but pulling out of the drive it was in "limp mode" roughly shifted through gears and limit power at 40 mph. Tried turning it off and on, cycling the key, changing fuel filter' and disconnecting batts. Still in limp mode. It threw codes c0035 and c0040 front speed sensors. Wondering if the Trans is having a problem with the new tires? A buddy of mine said he had the same thing happen he was able to recalibrate trans with the bigger tires with his tuner and the problem was gone. Last night tried a guys snap on s canner and he wasn't able to get into the tire calibration thinking his scanner isn't up to date enough. Anyone else hear of this any ideas? Thanks much

Ryan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts