Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tell me what yall think, i went and got some plastidip today to see if what i was picturing would look good before i got it powdercoated, and here is the out come. 1st ones are before i peeled it how i wanted it, and the 2nd ones are how im gonna have em powedercoated. Tell me what yall think, yay or nay

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
the first one with a solid black wheel and the chrome chevy hub cap thing doesnt look good , but the 2nd ones look good cause they flow with each other

·
I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea im wasnt planning on doin em all black, i just had to paint it all black before i could peel it off in that design, i just snapped a pic of it anyways

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
but cheaper ^^^^

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
well about the plastic dip where did u get it and what did u do to paint did u scuff and then paint orr what im looking to do my bumpers

·
I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks travis i like it too, nah just paint it thats it, and after it dries you can peel it like a sticker or something but it doesnt leave any residue or anything, my buddy battlegraduate09 did his bumpers with it and its holding up real good, you can pick it up at lowes hardware for about 5.50 a can so

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
o ok thansk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks good...a little different which is cool. I've been on an anti-chrome mission on mine lately, so went with all black, and used the plastidip on the center caps, bumpers, and mirrors. So far its holding up and looks good.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Like, the second pic better but would go with black center caps f

or sure

·
I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks man, yea its some pretty cool stuff

·
Registered
88 Posts
I say all black! Then again, I don't think I have a single piece of chrome left on my truck...:rockkin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts