Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Check it out got it for my 05 LLY with the LBZ MP and Banks ram air full 4" pipe now

Attachments

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
My old eyes can't see them tiny pictures bud. Is that something from rick dlance?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My old eyes can't see them tiny pictures bud. Is that something from rick dlance?

No i made it MADE BY ME HAHA i cant get the photos to be any bigger if you wan to see it i guess if you post your email i can send them to you

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Can you send me one of them shinny elbow thingys in my email also?????

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Actually from what I can see it looks nice. Good work all ways fun to make it yourself vs a bolting on a manufactured part!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Im 17, and cant see them either? i work at howel ind in the machine shop, can you send the specs for that elbo, it looks nice man, did it make the turbo louder? and does it fit to the lbz MP [email protected], did you also use stock intake?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hmm, Yup we need sum bigger Pics..:rof

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i cant figurout how to make them bigger i can email them to someone if they think they can make them work?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Im 17, and cant see them either? i work at howel ind in the machine shop, can you send the specs for that elbo, it looks nice man, did it make the turbo louder? and does it fit to the lbz MP [email protected], did you also use stock intake?
Did you read his first post???????

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
yeah, sorry didnt catch on to the intake part.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
yeah..^ maybe cooler IAT? just saying. any opinions?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
really well i guess thats what i ment..i thought AL disapates heat very well?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The LLY Banks tube is 4" at the filter then goes down to 3.5" at the MP. The stock LLY MP is 3.5" and the LBZ MP is 4" wide. So with the Banks kit you go from 4" to 3.5" but when you use the LBZ MP you can use a complete 4" pipe then increasing what the LBZ MP is doing for the LLY. A stock LBZ intake is a complete 4" pipe that is why they run cooler and make more power then the LLY. The air going by the aluminum will not be affected by the radiant heat in the engine because the air flow is so fast and the tubing is not that long. It then goes into the hot turbo that will make it hot and not a little piece of tubing.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts