Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am in need of a ficm part #8973037513 or reputable rebuild company. Thanks for any info.

Shop has swapped a good unit and verified that it is indeed the ficm.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I’ve got a buddy that has a good one he may sell. There’s a guy in south Florida that built one for me. Worked just fine. Pm me if you want some info and I’ll find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys so I’m trying to figure out if my lly has a bad ficm I’ve been having all sorts of trouble it first started out I changed my passenger exhaust manifold then started my truck once I started it ran great jumped in it to go for a ride and it stalled out 20ft down the road I tried investigating and could figure anything out I’m not getting any codes on the truck all I can figure out is I’m pulling air into the fuel system from somewhere before the fuel filter it keeps losing prime I replaced the fuel filter head, the fuel filter inlet and outlet lines, and fuel filter and I’m still getting air and causing the motor to stall out I don’t know anyone to pressurize the system for me and can’t see anywhere that fuel is leaking noticeably. Im looking for any help on where to look next or if anyone has had this problem and fixed it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts