Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

· Vendor
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got the kit powdercoated that I've been testing, everything looks and fits great. I've got the jigs setup for both LLY's and LBZ's.

Attachments

· Im Superrrrr!
14,914 Posts
Scott those look awesome

· Vendor
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its a Borg Warner S475. The batter goes on the frame rail on the passenger side and the box can come with the kit if you ask for it.

Here is another,

· Registered
908 Posts
OOOOOOOO Shiny stuff notworthy....
Looks awesome man!

· Vendor
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

· BAD ASS LBZ that is
666 Posts
looks awesome you will be sending one my way in a fue months!!

· Administrator
19,360 Posts
Looks great.

· Vendor
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)

· Administrator
19,360 Posts
$3350 + shipping for now, that is a complete kit with your choice of color for powdercoating.
You're doing LMM Kits now?

· Vendor
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You're doing LMM Kits now?
I just looked one over pretty good today, looks like the LBZ kit will fit it perfect, maybe even better without having to mold the plastic wheel liner at all. I've got two local LMM's to do within a month here so I'll know 100% once the first one is done.

The kits are built to order right now, I hope to get them in stock at some point but I always have other new projects I'm wanting to start if I don't have orders to fill.

· Registered
1,108 Posts
Hey scott i ment to ask when will you require the rest of the payment for twins. And were you able to get the credit card payment set up yet?

Thanks,
Derek

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.