Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I have an 04 lly 192,000 miles, 68mm cheetah turbo, head studs, honed out fuel rail ends, sun coast 850hp build tranny, 165 gph airdog, and edge juice with attitude. I want to get the ppe hot +2 et but I'm not sure how well it would stack with my edge, how well my truck would handle it (mostly bottom end I'm worried about), does it disable my air conditioning automatically or is it an option and if I would actually be better of just going with the ppe hot?? Any feedback would help! :help

·
Registered
755 Posts
bad idea... leave the stacking to the cumaparts... just sayin'

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok so I won't stack them, does any one have any input on the rest?

·
Registered
654 Posts
Ok so I won't stack them, does any one have any input on the rest?
EFI Live is the way to go. You can call one of the many tuners on this site and tell them what mods are on your truck and they will build 5 custom tunes for YOU and YOUR truck that you can switch on the fly. The ppe and edge tuners you are considering don't even compare to EFI Live. Plus there are options for EFI Live that are cheaper than the ppe hot+2.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Lol stacking 2 shitty tuners = 1 shitty set up. For the love of God why does anyone ever waste money on that shit in the first place. EFI is usually cheaper anyway. All those mods and you probably haven't gained much of anything over just having the tuner.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been holding off on getting a tuner for the simple fact of I don't know what tuner I would be happy with, reasons why I'm asking about it now

·
Registered
619 Posts
I guarantee you will be more than happy with custom EFI live from Kory or Rob. Much happier than stacking PPE on Edge, you're truck will also be happier.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I've been holding off on getting a tuner for the simple fact of I don't know what tuner I would be happy with, reasons why I'm asking about it now
Yep, like Andy said. You will be thrilled with efi live tuning with the mods you have on your truck. It will be very hard to stop smiling.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts