Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i was wondering if anyone has took the cast intake that goes to the heads thats on top of the motor right behind the altenator thats connected to the EGR off an LBZ and put it on an LLY, the LBZ's are alot bigger, will it work? thanks

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one has any idea if this will work or not?

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, yeah if it will work, I'd like to change out as much as i can, it's bad enough its an LLY. i was hopin you'd chime in.

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so you think i'd be a waste of time? i want to make it run a cool as possible cause i run the shit out of it and it still smokes pretty bad i figured i still wasnt getting it enough air.It's still not making enough power i bumped the compression up when i done the heads which i didn't want to do and it didn't help any. I should of wasted my stock tranny by now.

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh and the valve lash is the same on the LLY as the LBZ isn't it? 12 thousanths.

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats the thing i have a quad on the 135 which isnt much but it still wont out run the newer stock ones by much, i think it needs more help than a tune.

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
I dont think it will change anything, but lets see if Killerbee comes in and says he can fix it with tuning :rof
funny a** post i don't care who your are:rof

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts