Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on this site for just over a year and have never posted. I have a 2011 2500hd comp. stock. I have looked at many of the threads here trying to figure out what lift i want. I have finally decided on zone 5" suspension lift. I have looked at many of the picks on this forum and cannot decide on the tire size i like and can afford. I tow a 30 ft camper so dont want to go to large. I am requesting people to post picks of their lml with 275 285 295/65r20s. i might go to 35s but would rather stay just shy of that. I also plan to keep the factory 20s that the truck has. does anyone know what the back space spec is on these or if they fall within the 5-6 bs range? I have never lifted before and want best combination that feel will work and look good to me. thanks. I will soon be adding pics of the truck and add to my sig. please send picks so I can order this next week

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.