Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I helped a friend delete his 2011 on Saturday and installed Korys tunes. It started up fine and ran good that night..I flashed it and put it on max effort with no issues....the next morning he threw a a code P0674 (glow plug). Not a big issue but still weird that it went out after the tuning was installed. But that's not the main problem....every time he plugs the autocal up it goes straight to a screen with these options

-scan tool
-tuning tool
-trouble codes
-autocal options
-display licenses
-low pwr mode
-self tests

It's like the auto cal wants him to re flash it every time he plugs it up. We have been in contact with the dealer and they have been helpful so far..waiting to hear back from them now...but I was just wondering if anyone here has had the same issue?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I have had 3 glow plugs go out since I have been tuned, I didn't make a correlation to the tuning though. Can't really see how the tuning would affect the glow plugs, but I admit I still have a ton to learn about these trucks. Curious to see if others chime in.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Not everything can be blamed on tuning lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.