Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone
I recently bought a 2013 GMC Sierra 2500hd slt LML Duramax. I found out that in fact the truck has been deleted as far as I can see only the def.it has a S&B intake on it other then that the whole truck is stock can I put a tuner on the truck and if so what’s a good turner..? Any help would be greatly appreciated..

·
Premium Member
9,735 Posts
If it's been deleted it should have some kind of tune on it otherwise if would go into limp mode with CEL.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes and it hasent I mean the truck has given me a few problems but they are not an everyday occurrence.like one was the tcm others have been speed sensors temp sensor and newest one cylinder 7 glow plug.but the light only seems too come on in rain it’s crazy.but is there anyway too retune a truck so a fresh start.??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it's been deleted it should have some kind of tune on it otherwise if would go into limp mode with CEL.
That’s what I thought after learning about the def tanks and what they do exactly but honestly it’s only given me trouble a few times since I bought it but hasent been anything too major besides the tcm

·
Premium Member
9,735 Posts
It can be retuned if you can find someone to do it, delete tunes are hard to find nowadays. Might be best to search for someone that is locally that can do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts