Discussion Starter #1

Just wanted to post a couple pics of my build. Just got in back last week

BDS coilover 2-3
Fuel Mavericks Gloss 20x9
295/65/20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Cognito Pisk
Rare Parts Tierods
BDS Steering Stabilizer

Only have around 300 or so miles on setup but rides better than stock as far as I can tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
This looks amazing. Love it. Where did you get all your parts?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Is it a night and day difference in ride quality to justify the cost? Been looking at going coilover myself but have never seen a setup in person.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Local shop ordered and installed all the parts. The ride is worth it in my personal opinion. Lot bigger than I thought it would and had to trim the valance only. No rubbing at all. Love this setup.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Silver, do you know how the installer got the steering stabilizer to fit with the PISK? Are you able to show some picks?

Love the look by the way!

Karl

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can get a pic but probably gonna be a few days before I can. I’ll post as soon as I can. Thanks.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks. This weekend is fine if you have chance. I have the cognito PISK as well and they state stabilizers won’t fit with the kit which is why I’m curious how yours looks.

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
My truck didn’t have the stabilizer mount so I welded an early Duramax shock extender to the cross member, and just moved it down until the pisk kit cleared.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Thanks. This weekend is fine if you have chance. I have the cognito PISK as well and they state stabilizers won’t fit with the kit which is why I’m curious how yours looks.
Here is the getto way and how I have mine, just relocate the shock below the bracket. This is not my pic but what I used as an example.

Some say if you switch the direction of the shock it will fit that way but I haven't tried.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks guys, that helps a lot. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I’ll try my best to post one up in the morning how mine is mounted.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Very nice!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts