Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I have a 2008 Chevy Silverado 2500hd 4x4 Ltz. For the past couple months I have had intermediate problems with my truck. The service Tpms, service 4x4, service abs, service trailer brake system all would come on randomly. And my ac system will just shut off without warning sometimes. When all that would come on my windows would roll down a little then I would have to press it agian and agian to get it either down or up, and my turn signals would not work.I took it to a dealer and it said it needs a new BCM so I go one put it and I am still having problems. The engine runs great, 4x4 works even though it says service it, shifts normal. I am in need of serious help and 3 dealerships said they don’t know what’s wrong and I’m limited to how many shops I can take it to because I live in Hawaii. If you guys could help me that would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Check for mice intrusion/chewing thru wires. Also, what are the conditions of your batteries? A faulty battery can cause all kinds of issues.

·
Premium Member
5,057 Posts
X2 on the batteries. Have them both load tested, separately.

If one is bad, replace them BOTH!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.