Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Id like to see some LMM's with colormatched front bumpers and grilles if anybody has one. post em up

---it would be great to see some red ones if possible :gearjamin

·
Registered
274 Posts
Dido on that. But I need white chevy lmm's

Sent from Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
897 Posts
Ditto, but Graystone Metallic. I saw a picture on here and it looks awesome. Black trucks all colormatched look HOT! Down with the chrome...

·
Registered
274 Posts
Ditto, but Graystone Metallic. I saw a picture on here and it looks awesome. Black trucks all colormatched look HOT! Down with the chrome...
Dude ur truck is killer. Only thing I'd do to urs is colormatch all the plastics.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Dude ur truck is killer. Only thing I'd do to urs is colormatch all the plastics.

Thanks man, that is on my list to do, but living in South Florida, its hard to find a place that can do a good job. Everyone around here is half-assed.

·
Registered
274 Posts
^^^well that's shitty. U shud make a trip to Texas! Lol! Lots of good paint shops round here. I know it sounds crazy but find somebody that uses enamel to paint ur plastics. it holds up better to bugs and rocks. And still shines like regular paint. They use it on big rigs and tractors ( stuff that takes alot of beatings ). But they have to prep it correctly also.

·
Registered
897 Posts
^ Good info, Thanks! I will talk to whoever I decide to go with about using enamel.

·
Registered
274 Posts
^no prob man.

·
Registered
274 Posts
^^^ I haven't saved up enough yet to get mine done but I have a good friend that drives a peterbuilt for a living and a dodge that pretty well matches it and thats what all his stuff was sprayed with. He highly recommends it. I'll post pics of his rides.

Attachments

·
Registered
897 Posts
If you get a chance, can you ask him what brand paint he used?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yeah man . I'll ask em to tomorrow for ya. He just takes it to his paint and body guy. But I'm sure he can get the brand name of it. I let ya know .

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'm gonna try and post another one of those pics on here at original size to see if it comes out more clear. I'm doin it from my iPhone and it gives me the option to downsize it but it seems blurry when it posts. Bare with me

·
Registered
274 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yeah much better quality!

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looks good. Im wanting to do mine but dont know how esy it is going to be to paint with chrome. anybody else?

·
Registered
274 Posts
looks good. Im wanting to do mine but dont know how esy it is going to be to paint with chrome. anybody else?
Gotta get a paintable bumper or just go buy the end caps from chevrolet and have em painted and then have the center metal peice powder coated. Do NOT paint the plastic chrome end caps of the bumper!!!! Won't last. Hell, the chrome doesn't even hold up!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts