Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my dealer got me a order number yesterday:gearjamin.It's target build week is march 12th i put the order in on jan 15th so i hope to see it near the middle april:D This will be my first duramax igot to try one out last fall when the dealer had a accident with mine on the lot after a few repairs.

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Cool, I seen the first lmm reg cab on the lot friday, hope you get yours soon!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cool, I seen the first lmm reg cab on the lot friday, hope you get yours soon!
In your opinion, did it look good? I havent seen one in person yet but in the magazines I didnt think they looked as good as ours. But, I guess they will have to grow on me like the body-styles in the past have.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well my dealer got it's first lmm ext cab's in yesterday.Took a quick look at them hope to again on the weekend when i have a little more time.My crewcab is set to be built next week.I'm not a very patient person so it's been a long two months since i placed the order and the next month is going to go even slower.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i finally got it this week and so far so good truck only has a few hundred km on it and i'm getting 14 to 16 mpg in town and 18 to 20 doing 60mph on the highway

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
are there any mods out yet for when you get your new truck???
efi live is avalible for the lmm and ppe has some tunes avalible also..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts