Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in desperate need of some advice and educated thoughts on my issue. I own a 2008 LMM, I recently did a big renovation on my truck including a new turbo, EGR delete(off road use only), down pipes, up pipes etc. long story short the issue that I am experiencing is that I couldn’t tune my tuck due to a “bricked” pcm the dealership rate was ridiculous so I went ahead and ordered a new programmed pcm. I did a relearn passcode lock lll on the key 10 min key on 5 sec off 3x it should learn the key…. Well it doesn’t and I can’t figure it out for the life of me neither could the 3 lock smiths that came out to try to restore. I really don’t know what else to do other than bring it to the dealership and get bent over and told to cough. If anyone has a clue I would like to hear it. Thank you.

· Registered
7,489 Posts
If you deleted your EGR equipment and then installed a stock tune, you 'went the wrong way'. What you need when you delete, is a custom tune that takes into account what you have removed from your engine. , such as your EGR, not a stock tune. I hear that there are shops in Canada that can help you.

· Registered
7,489 Posts
Is your problem now solved? You said it now starts. Other problems??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.