Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at getting an LMM. I want to have a stainless 5inch straight pipe with a 6inch tip. Does anyone have any suggestions of what is a good brand? Im thinking MBRP. What is the best way to go? I relize that having a straight pipe I will be deleting the DPF. Any suggestions on what a good tuner is? I dont have to have EFI Live to make this work do I?

Thanks

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
EFI live would be your best choice for tuning im very happy with mine

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
380 Posts
EFI is the best hands down! It's not over priced as you would think/read and it's custom to your trucks ECM so your not getting the same tunes as everyone else. I would contact Rob or Dustin at ATP (link in my signature) because robs tunes are the best and so is there customer service!

·
Ask one to be one
5,660 Posts
Really you cant go wrong with any of the name brand exhaust. I have used magna-flow, MBRP, flow pro and diamond eye and they all fit well.

As for deleting the DPF you are going to need a tuner. I also suggest Rod and Dustin at ATP. and EFI live is what I would get too.

·
Banned
5,738 Posts
MBRP's fitment is terrible. I have been using Silverline stainless systems and the fit is spot on everytime. The PPE delete tuning is nice but the EFI from Rob is by far the best choice.........

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
MBRP's fitment is terrible. I have been using Silverline stainless systems and the fit is spot on everytime. The PPE delete tuning is nice but the EFI from Rob is by far the best choice.........
YES! F MBRP in their face. Their price is as bad as their fitment, lol. I'd do Silverline, Diamond Eye, or Flo Pro before I ever did MBRP.

And yes call Rob for tunez.

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts