Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys thought I would post some pics of my truck. I'm pretty sure I'm done with the exterior but I was going to see if yall had any ideas to add thanks.:rockin

·
Former GM Tech and parts
3,020 Posts
That looks pretty good! I think a set of smoked cab lights would look good on there... and maybe a set of steps, just to kinda hide the frame a bit...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Looks really good nice job. The only thing that I would do is buy that rubberized undercoating and spray your frame with it. It is like for dollars and your frame wont rust and it looks nice because its black. I did it to mine and really like it.

·
needing more money
314 Posts
Can't tell from the pic if I is but I would get the bed lined. I really like that color and the dual stack looks awesome. Really nice truck. Do you really have 315s on there?

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,976 Posts
Got Billet????
Looks good man but I think a Billet front grill would go along way...

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Got Billet????
Looks good man but I think a Billet front grill would go along way...
x2 on the billet grille! GMC's always look so much better once you add a grill to it! Love the dual stacks what is that dual 5's or 6's

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Nevermind i just read your signature! Truck looks bitchin'!!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can't tell from the pic if I is but I would get the bed lined. I really like that color and the dual stack looks awesome. Really nice truck. Do you really have 315s on there?
No thats a typo sorry they are 305's I have to change the sig real fast.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks yall I will keep the billet in mind, what do you think about the stacks? I did it to draw attention at first but i'm not sure. I am thinking about going to dual exhaust setup what do you guys think?

·
Registered
609 Posts
dude you need the GMC billet grill and to help out a buddy with his ride too!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
anyone else think I should take off the stacks and run duals?

·
Registered
541 Posts
your running a smoke free tune with the stacks....honestly, if theres no smoke theres no point in the stacks! LOL

looks pretty good :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good looking truck..i'm digging those headlights. Where did you get them from?
...on a side note i'd keep the stacks it really sets apart the big trucks from the regular 1500's i think

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good looking truck..i'm digging those headlights. Where did you get them from?
...on a side note i'd keep the stacks it really sets apart the big trucks from the regular 1500's i think
Thanks man! Thats the reason I did it so maybe people would notice it. I was questioned on whether it was a gas or diesel before I put the stacks on. Now it is getting all the recognition it deserves:rof.

And I got the heallights online they are called halo's.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
your running a smoke free tune with the stacks....honestly, if theres no smoke theres no point in the stacks! LOL

looks pretty good :D
I said Its smoke free in my sig because it made 400hp without smoking there is still alot more power to be unlocked, I just have a baby tune on it right now. I need to update it soon and I will have it smokin like a freight train:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts