Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lmm owners.... What tuner are you running and what do you feel the pros and cons are?

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
EFI has the pros of all of them combined and overall much better with none of the cons.

EFI + edge CTS insight = LMM done right

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
EFI has the pros of all of them combined and overall much better with none of the cons.

That's my setup as well! But if u never plan on building the trans and going crazy with it just the cts race should suite you.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
312 Posts
EFI Live + DSP5 + Edge Insight CTS. :thumb

·
Registered
327 Posts
Edge Evo Race. Ive had it on for a year and no problems what so ever. I was hoping to upgrade to EFI but since their price increase, it wouldnt be practical for me.

·
Registered
872 Posts
EFI live + DSP5 +Bully Dog watchdog

I wouldn't own any other tuner. Dont waste your money on anything els.

recently got the watchdog chose it over the edge insight cts because it was over 100 bucks cheaper.

·
Registered
772 Posts

You can't go wrong with this setup

·
Registered
541 Posts
EFI Live DSP5...

·
Ask one to be one
5,660 Posts
EFI Live and auto meter c2 gauges.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Just ordered my efilive dsp5 from rob, and i run autometer GS boost & pyro gauges. Can't wait to get it installed.

·
Registered
897 Posts
EFILive from Rob @ ATPTrucks.com. The Pros: Better Economy, more power, seems like it runs cleaner and smoother. Cons: Expensive, addictive, voids warranty.

The Pros outweigh the Cons for me, but this may not be true for everyone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts