Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a 2 gauge pillar pod for my 2009... Has the speaker in it at the bottom, facing the windshield. Need pyro and boost. Package deal would of course be best, but if not, at least who has the best deals on those items? Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found what I need. Thanks man.

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Found what I need. Thanks man.
Did you get those gauges installed yet? Where did you get them? Cost? Could you post pics of them?

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
do u have a pod yet , i have mine for sell for 40 bucks , almost new , its a 2 gauge , i went to a 3 when i got the twins
No pod yet, What brand is it? Do you have pics? I don't need it yet, just looking into EFI LIVE DSP5 tuned by Rob. I see your in Calgary, Any good diesel shops you'd recommend up there or do you do your own mods?

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
No pod yet, What brand is it? Do you have pics? I don't need it yet, just looking into EFI LIVE DSP5 tuned by Rob. I see your in Calgary, Any good diesel shops you'd recommend up there or do you do your own mods?
i have my own shop , i do alot of dmax and cummins , , the pod is an autometer ..

ill take some pics of it off the truck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts