Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In all fairness the LBZ 07 classic was in the 3LT pkg and the new body style was the LTZ which should be about the same maybe for a chrome doorhandle, air suspension and maybe heated seats. They need 5g rebates :)

·
Banned
41 Posts
The reason I asked, I ran into similar situation. A new 06 Classic on the lot was considerably cheaper. However when I priced a 06 Classic against a 07 Classic based on adjusted price for depreciation (1 year) the 06 was close to $900 more expensive. (prices used were dealer blackbook)

If they sit unsold, on the lot longer than 30 days, the dealer has to pay interest on the vehicle. (grace no interest period will vary by dealer or US/Can.

·
Registered
17 Posts
We're just getting the new style in this week I see. I have cloth buckets, stereo upgrade etc and the next more deluxe truck than mine had leather and all that stuff. The sticker on mine was $50850 US and I paid about $46600. The price of the loaded one was over $55000 US. The only new style HD I saw wasn't quite as deluxe as mine (regular stereo and split bench seat) and was stickered about $3.5K higher than my 07 Classic.
If our dollar would get back into the 90+ cent mark and it weren't for the financing and warranty issues I think I could have saved quite a bit of dough by driving 2 hrs into North Dakota and buying there. Sometimes I think were kinda getting hosed because the oil patch is booming.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts