Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any tuners out yet for the LMM DMax, i think i heard that PPE Has a tuner out but i dont know for sure?

·
Registered
484 Posts
EFI Live is going to be releasing tuning support for the LMM shortly.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
i heard that Banks is working over time to release one for the LMM and hope to have it in the next month or so..yes PPE has one avalible for the LMM that will give it up to 400 smokeless rwhp,and EFI Live is avalible..

·
Registered
93 Posts
..yes PPE has one avalible for the LMM that will give it up to 400 smokeless rwhp.
Darn hippie, epa, freaking out about global warming nut jobs!:rof

Has anyone come up with a solution in the way of a performance exhaust?

·
Registered
262 Posts
i work right next to magna flows test facility and they have new exhausts for the 08 super duty and cummins but have not heard anything about chevy yet

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
It could and in most cases the dealer will...but, if you make sure it is removed off the truck before you take it the dealer...then you should be ok. The dealer (or GM) has to prove that the programmer caused the problem. Most people go with the "out of sight, out of mind" mentality. Just don't try to claim warranty on things that you caused by using the programmer and you should be OK. (that's my dealer's stance on programmers, at least with the truck I already own) BTW, welcome to the site!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I just installed the EDGE juice with the attitude monitor. It has been good so far.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Has anyone used the Quadzilla steath 2 programmer? haven't seen any write ups on it yet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts