Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are now loaning out V2's with the purchase of tuning so you can load the tunes instead of doing a pretuned ecm!! NO downtime, get familiar with the tool, datalog, etc!!

We will send you the V2, you copy your stock tune and send it to us,

in the meanwhile you can use the v2 to datalog, check balance rates, and just get familiar with the tool.

then we send you your tuning you use the v2 to load your new tuning and then send us the tool back and we refund your deposit.

if you decide to purchase the v2 and find out how awesome and helpful it is, you send us ours and we will send you a brand new one to you with free shipping and refund the difference between the deposit and cost of the V2!!

There will not be any charges for loaning the v2, just the deposit.

Call us today for pricing and we will get you a V2 out!!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Awesome deal, great idea!

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
HOLY HELL!!! could you pm me price for dsp5 and switch for a 04 lb7. shipped tp 94597

·
I'm That Guy...
16,690 Posts
This is a great deal, glad to see ATP continuing to bring new innovative ideas to the market.

This is a great deal, you can get EFI Live custom tuning by Idaho Rob for less then alternative canned tuners.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Thats a Very Nice deal IMO on your guys part. Its awesome to see good company's helping ppl out! I just bought a V2 brand new last night.

·
Registered
79 Posts
May as well send me a price too, dsp5 with the switch and include 4" ss mbrp exhaust.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ill take a price too if ya dont mind, DSP5 and 4" quiet tone SS straight exhaust and DE Down pipe. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Great Idea Guys

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Good idea guys. Pm me with a price for DSP5 tunes/switch and the deposit price for the V2.

·
Registered
250 Posts
yeah if you could pm me price of the tunes/switch dsp5

·
Registered
51 Posts
Pm me a price too :)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
i really like the sound of this. great idea to all you guys at ATP. making things easier on everyone

·
Registered
103 Posts
Please pm me also for DSP5 price. Thank You

1 - 20 of 34 Posts