Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently have an issue with my lock/unlock in my truck. My lock/unlock switch in my truck does not work at all so I checked the fuses and my unlock was blown but my lock one was not. So I changed out the unlock fuse unlock worked for about three times and then blow the fuse again. However my fob will unlock the doors but it will not lock my doors.

So I am leaning toward both of my relays are bad or going bad. I think my lock relay is bad so it will not lock from either my fob or door button. And I think my unlock relay is going bad because it lets my fob unlock but it blows fuses with the door button.

Any thoughts, suggestions, tests to try? I just noticed this yesterday so I really haven't had much time to mess with it.

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No one?

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I changed the relays and checked all of my fuses and it still doesn't work! Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
81 Posts
It seems to me like you have a short in the switch it's self or the wiring going to/from it or the din plug to the switch. That is all I can guess.

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I might have to look at the wire going into the fuse panel. Because none of the switches work in the truck and just the unlock button on my key fob.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts