Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've wanted one for years and finally joined the duramax world. Picked up this little guy on Monday, wasn't my intention to go this big (swear I'm not trying to compensate for anything). Loving it so far and I'm really looking forward to the running boards coming in. Bonus is I'm really working on my flexibility and upper body strength until then. But does anybody have any info on this truck by chance?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on your truck.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome here.Nice looking ride.Elevator might be in order.

Reactions: Casbeer

·
Premium Member
10,516 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

Reactions: Casbeer

·
Registered
339 Posts
I sure do have some info!! It appears to me it’s white, 4 door, big lift an tires an has them beautiful cat eyes!! Any questions? 😂😂 sorry couldn’t help it, welcome! Nice looking truck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
😆😆

I appreciate the help and your keen eye! lol, knew I should have been more specific. Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
339 Posts
What kinda miles do you have on it an such? I hate to be the guy that says it but if you can figure out how to fill your signature out with your information there’s a ton of people here that can help you out or give advice!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey no hard feelings here, I'll work on getting that set up. 👍🏻 It's an 05 with 163k miles, passed all the engine checks and runs great. Transmission is a little funky, feels like it's taking up slack from off to on throttle. I'm not getting a temp reading for the trans in my cluster, possibly a sensor issue? Plan on going through it good when I have a minute. Thanks!

·
Registered
339 Posts
We’ll I’m pretty much no help when it comes to transmissions haha but I’m sure there’s someone on here that’s had or has the same problem an will help ya out!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts