Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at possibly trading my 05 GMC Sierra 1500 CCSB for a 03 Silverado 2500 CCRB.

The truck I'm looking at is a 03 with the Duramax diesel and Allison trans
this is the description of the truck i was sent...

2003 chevy 2500 hd crew cab truck 147800miles The truck has a 6" Pro Comp lift with realift torsion bar re locators so the torsion bars don't hang down which is common on alot of lifts. After the lift it is sitting 20 " XD Series rockstar wheels on 325/60/20 kumho road venture ats tread is about 60%. Has rear air bars for towing along with a b&w turnover ball in bed goosneck hitch yes you can tow with it i tow a equimpent trailer with it to haul various other vehicles i have. Also has Road Rhino front and rear bumpers, nfab step bars, tierod sleeves, led tailights, black housing head lights, cowl hood, egt, boost, engine oil tepmature guage on pillar, extang tri fold tonneau cover, line x spay in bed liner, 06 style tow mirrors, all new upper and lower ball moog joints, new cv shafts left and right the injectors have been replaced. Also has hypertech tuner and 4" turbo back magnaflow exhaust.

I haven't seen it in person yet, but am looking at it sunday. Anything to look for or opinions would help.

Andrew

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
how much do they want?

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
sounds to good to be true ha ha...whats the price if you dont mind me asking

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Sound like a truck that had been on the forum... Except it doesn't have EFI tuning... You should ask when the injectors where replaced

Sent while driving from my iPhone...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the quick reply guys!! He's asking 22,500.00
My truck is fully loaded and comes with 3 sets of rims, hard tonneau cover, intake,exhaust, edge cs tuner, and some other odds and ends.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just talked to the owner, injectors have been done and he has the receipt for the work. He said he can't remember the mileage when they were done off the top of his head but hell let me know tonight

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Price is pretty high for an 03.....but if its mint...

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
too high IMO

·
Registered
97 Posts
price seems high and i'm sure there will be people disagree but if you're planning on spending that kind of money try to get a newer one, after going through the process of replacing injectors twice I would never recommend an LB7, dont get me wrong i love mine but if had of known what i know now i'd have held off for a newer truck

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, spoke to the current owner..he's owned it since new. Had the injectors done at 90,000 miles at the local Chevy dealer. Has service records for every oil and fuel filter change with photos to document each service.

I wouldn't be paying 22,500 as I would be trading him my truck + some amount of cash. We haven't worked out details but based on this info how much would you guys offer him ontop of my truck.

05 Sierra 1500 Charcoal Gray Crewcab Shortbed 4x4
Charcoal Leather interior
Bose Stereo
Bucket Seats
Pioneer AVH 3200 BT head unit with sirius/ipod/bluetooth/dvd bypass
18" moto metal rims with 31.5" Nitto Terra Grapplers (25k miles on entire setup)
20" Chrome Rims with Falken Ziex STZ4 tires(4k miles on entire setup)
17" Stock Rims with BFG tires(tires need replacement)
Hard tonneau cover(paint matched)
Magnaflow exhaust(exits in front of pass. side rear tire)
AEM cold air intake
Edge CS tuner
Front Pads/Rotors done @ 86,000 mi. (w/ receipt)
Rear Shoes/Drums done @ 86,000 mi. (w/ receipt)
Plugs/Wires done @ 86,000 mi. (w/ receipt)
Full transmission Flush/change/new filters @ 86,000 mi. (w/ Receipt)
Front & Rear Diff fluid change @ 86,000 mi (w/ Receipt)
Alignment @ 86,000 mi. (w/ Receipt)
Oil Changed every 3,000 mi
Fuel Filter replaced @ 80,000 mi (no receipt, but is stated on car fax report)
Custom billet grille
HID low-beams
currently has 89,000 miles.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts