Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the guy has the paperwork (GM Good Wrench) from new injectors done abotu 10,000 miles ago. He says that the injectors wornt bad when they were done but he did it before his warranty was up.

anything i should be worried about?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Check the suspension out, take a test drive. Sounds good to me.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
the guy has the paperwork (GM Good Wrench) from new injectors done abotu 10,000 miles ago. He says that the injectors wornt bad when they were done but he did it before his warranty was up.

anything i should be worried about?
Yes when will they go again... Supposedly no sure fire fix to the injectors yet other then placing a set of lly heads on it.... I would keep looking for a lly and up if I was you...:drink:drink

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya the usual vehicle stuff i'm good with. but i'm a cummins guy so i dont know anything about the d max. other then the tranny;s are better and the trucks drive and tow nicer.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the problem i have is all the LLY's are retarded expensive. easily 15k more for the truck.

and they all are base model and have 200k + miles.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
04.5 and up is a good running machine all have problem areas but the lb7 is a repeating $$$$$ problem...

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
the problem i have is all the LLY's are retarded expensive. easily 15k more for the truck.

and they all are base model and have 200k + miles.
Well you could buy a lb7 for 10,000 and do injectors and be at the same price in no time... Search up north lots of cheap trucks in MN!!!!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so other then the injectors (provided the new ones last) what else will contribute to a $ pit?

i plan on helping the truck breath (exhaust+intake) and gauges. thats it. and it will be towing a dezert racer a coupel times a summer.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what state in MN?

i'm from canada.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
what state in MN?

i'm from canada.
MN is the state bud, USA the country:drink use Craigslist and Minnesota and just search all the citys!!! Welcome to the forum also:drink

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya i know MN is the state. its the abreviation to a longer name.....the name is what i was lookgin for... Minnisota...perfect......lol

EDIT: i just noticed i typed "in" not "is"

i get it now......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts