Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for EFI Live but don't don't want to purchase a V2 or deal with swapping ECM's? Then look no farther, we have teamed up with Duramaxtuner to fill the void. We will be offering a new option that can get you great EFI Live tuning without the expense of a V2 or the hassle of sending an ECM back and forth.

The unit is an EFI Live Autocal (Name Pending). With the Autocal, we can load you DSP5 tuning and you can install it on your truck. This is very similar to any other hand held on the market. The biggest perk of Autocal is instead of having to send an ECM back for updates we can now send you tunes through email. You then simply load them onto the Autocal and install them into your truck. We are able to load ECM and TCM tunes on the unit and can also do DSP5 tuning or a single tune.

You may be wondering, how is this better than purchasing a V2? The first reason is most customers never intend to tune their own trucks, thus have no real need for a V2. The second reason is cost. The Autocal with DSP5 tuning is cheaper than buying a V2 alone.

For pricing information, please shoot me a pm. Also, if I can help answer any questions let me know.

Thanks,
Tyler
MPF

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
does the autocal log anything or just read/clear codes ?

I was talking to bob about this a while ago and he said it was still in production. glad its finally out

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
Hell if you sell em alone with no tuning id be interested. With the autocal you can only hold up to 8 vins though, as opposed to the v2 that holds 60 some iirc

·
Registered
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it can be used on 8 trucks, that is plenty for the average guy lol.

Let me work on some pricing and I'll let you know.

Tyler
MPF

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'd be interested too if you can sell it alone.

·
Registered
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
It is officially known as the Duramaxtuner SPADE (Standalone Programming And Diagnostic Equipment). There will be three series for you to chose from.

Jack (Stock turbo/trans)
King (Stock turbo/ built trans
ACE (Fully Custom)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hmmm...

I've been looking into Duramaxtruner.com for the ECM swap with the DSP5. I'll need to check into this more. I like having more options.

Are you guys going to be selling the Fuel Pressure Relief Valve and the EGR Blocker Plate, too?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Yes we can get you everything you are after. If you would like more info shoot me a message or give me a call.

Tyler
MPF
Thanks Tyler! Will do as soon as I have a few extra $$$ for more mods.

·
Registered
214 Posts
So will ace work with a 4094? In an earlier post it said stock turbo but on the site it's saying full custom so does that include aftermarket chargers?

·
Registered
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Check out the SPADE if you are looking for a cheaper version of EFI Live. This units have become our biggest seller and for a great reason. They have amazing tuning and are priced great. There are a ton of these units on the market now and we have seen nothing but positive feedback.

Tyler
MPF

·
Registered
191 Posts
So is the SPADE only for 06 and up Dmax?

·
Registered
145 Posts
can i get a price on the spade/exhaust package? i just bought a 07.5 thats bone stock. and with the spade can you easily return back to stock so if i need to go through emissions?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts