Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for the gauge mount that fills in the little cubby hole on the right side of the radio. i saw a mount for it somewhere and i have no clue where it was. im looking to possibly mount my firestone psi gauge there. any help?

·
Registered
503 Posts
I've seen them for the classics. My question is does any one know of one for the LMM LT package?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
i saw a steering column gauge mount for the 01-03 that the gauge was on the right. the autometer gauge is on the left. any help guys?

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
IMHO the TTS pods are nicer than the cubbycams. plus they have a little more of an angle

·
Registered
870 Posts
yes, but if you look down to the application guide it says it only fits 2000-2001 chevy 2500. i thought they were the same up to 07.5?

·
Registered
870 Posts
IMHO the TTS pods are nicer than the cubbycams. plus they have a little more of an angle
this is good to know, because i almost bought the cubbycams one...thank you

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
i mean there probably isn't anything wrong with the cubbycams, but even looking at pictures you can see they're made differently, let alone holding one I'm sure. I like my tts quite a bit.

·
Registered
870 Posts
you just sold me on the tts one! haha

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
I only found that one and one for a 07+ . Hard to believe there are only 2 on eBay

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm not clear, does either TTS or cubbycams make one for the newer body styles (07.5 and newer)?

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts