Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pretty close to selling my rig and am going to start looking for a new one.

I really want a solid LBZ or LMM, Crew Cab 4x4. 100K mile range or less.
I prefer leather interior, but it doesn't really matter honestly.

Looking for stock height, not lifted and light modifications, or no mods.

Budget is going to be inbetween 25-30k. If anyone has a good running LBZ/LMM they are looking for let me know. Thanks! :drink

·
Registered
897 Posts
With that kind of price range, you should be able to find a truck pretty easily. There is some good stuff out there.

·
Registered
808 Posts
id debate it if i could get what i want for mine, but theres probably a little more mods on my truck than you'd like and its got a 3in lift but thats easy to take off and go back to stock

·
Registered
808 Posts
theres a guy down in kerrville, tx about 30min away from where i live. he does lifts and leveling kits on the side. has a website its SAlevelingkits.com i believe if not just google it. but yeah blocks in the back and suspension in the front. got one hell of a deal on it with new shocks but those are getting ready to get replaced

·
Registered
808 Posts
my buddy has a 3in lift on his 03 2500hd but its a 6.0. he got it at autotrim which is another place out where i live. so there relatively common down here.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
id debate it if i could get what i want for mine, but theres probably a little more mods on my truck than you'd like and its got a 3in lift but thats easy to take off and go back to stock
Thanks, but you are right I am looking to get out of the lifted scene and build a good puller/dragger from the bottom up. Truck looks good tho!

·
Registered
808 Posts
yeah, I'm trying to find a single cab or something maybe drop this down make it a drag truck and get a newer truck to be my everydayer like this one is

·
Registered
808 Posts
thanks for the compliment!

·
Registered
808 Posts
no problem man! did you mention my name? I'm good friends with him now, his day job is a manager at discount tire over there so he gets me great deals on tires and what not. with all the money ive spent with him not just for my tires and stuff but for my parents and sisters vehicle as well he better give you a good price haha

·
Registered
808 Posts
that'll work he'll no who your talking about. I'm really the only stephen with a modded duramax that he works with haha. all the others are older guys that aren't in to the whole extra hp stuff

·
Registered
808 Posts
it looks clean! leathers a little warn but not to bad, hell id take it haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts