Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are currently looking for local truck owners to promote our shop and products. The benefits to you are parts and labor discounts. Our goal is to have some high horsepower daily driven trucks to represent our performance market. We are looking for the individual who wants to have considerably more Horse Power than others. For more details PM or call me.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Billboard trucks

I wonder if I had them all running down the local drag strip on the same night if the track would make me pay extra.......:gearjamin

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
defently come to oh or pa we'll help you out.I PROMISE!!

05 lly dually mods,the mirrors off my 06 2500HD,programmer ppe hot soon to be upgraded to the hot e.t. 2:fart ,ppe boost controller,S&B air intake,dual 4" siverline turbo back exhuast with 5" tip no cats,bully dog shift kit soon to be upgraded to stage v sun coast transmission with triple disc torque converter$$:gearjamin,wish list:teasetwin turbos,dual cp3 fueler,bigger injecters,and so on$$$$

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
Just my luck...why is it no one wants to have their business in Alaska?? Oh well, I guess that is the price I have to pay to live in the most beautiful state.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where are all of the Houston Duramax owners.

Are there any members in the Houston area?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Is Lubbock local enough? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Local

Hey guys Lubbock and Amarillo is close enough, send me a PM on what parts you guys are looking to get and we can see what we can work out. Thanks for the reply sorry for the delay on the response.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sulpher LA

Yeah Sulpher is actually closer than Lubbock or Amarillo send me a PM, and include what you would like to do to your truck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts