Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a cheap set of stock or just cheap in general wheels to run on my truck for the winter months. I bought the truck with 20" motometals and don't have anything else. I am getting the moto's blasted and powder coated but want something to run in the winter. Any ideas please let me know.
Thanks
Mutt:drink

·
Less than desired
992 Posts
How cheap are you talking? I am looking to get rid of my 17s and going back to my stockers, until summer?

·
Doin it...
1,278 Posts
Where ya at in KS?

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
I am looking for some stock wheels as well..

·
Registered
872 Posts
I have a set of stock wheels off my lmm im pretty sure they are 16" I would sell them for what I consider to be a good deal. I am located in indiana. Not too far from illinois. only about 2 hours to the illinois line pm me if your interested.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live south of Lawrence, ks. I don't really care what size or condition. Just want some beater wheels for winter

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
I have a set of 4 16" basic steel 8 lug wheels from an '06 2500. I'll remove the tires & pack 'em ~ you pay me $120 and whatever UPS charges for shipping.
Or you can pick 'em up, of course.

·
Registered
872 Posts

pm me and make me an offer if interested can meet you somewere if interested. I will be in crawfordsville this weekend.

·
Registered
784 Posts

pm me and make me an offer if interested can meet you somewere if interested. I will be in crawfordsville this weekend.
Do u still have these- is so how far are you from swayzee?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Ya I do swazzee in?

·
Registered
784 Posts
Nice- yeah or Marion I have some family up there-

·
Registered
872 Posts
Two hours from swayzee hour and 50 min from marion. I could meet you in muncie IN

·
Registered
784 Posts
Pm sent^

1 - 16 of 16 Posts