Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get my hands on a low millage Lb7. Let me know if you or anyone you know with one, wants to unload them.
Thanks

·
Registered
230 Posts
you can buy mine

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Not sure what your looking for but take a look at my truck in the classifieds (02 Silverado ECSB 144xxx miles). Upgrading to a LMM soon so motivated to sell (don't need to but want a little more room in the drive way).

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Did you sell you truck yet?

·
Registered
572 Posts
mines for sale. built trans, 4x4, efi'd, gauges, etc.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
a low mileage is getting hard to find in the lb7!!1 good luck... maybe you'll luck out and find some old man that bought one new and has only drove it around town... my 03 has 222k on it now!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I bought mine with 200,000....put new injectors in and runs like it was brand new, I never thought twice about buyin an lb7 with a lot of miles....

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The miles dont scare me as much as the condition of the truck, generally if you find and 8 year old truck with low miles its gonna be very well kept , that is what i'm looking for more than anything.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Good luck on finding a good condition one. When I was looking it was tough to find one that didnt have the shit beat out of it.

·
Registered
369 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
washington is a lil to far im thinking, and 02 gmc just aint my style sorry
Its Washington township in Michigan. I believe 10 hour drive to south east PA. Been two years since I been there with my truck.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha ohh my bad, wellll i wasnt looking for a lifted truck i have owned to many of them, trying to go lower if anything other than stock, but ill take a look at it again

·
Registered
509 Posts
got a 04 gmc with 115k on it good shape, only problem is some rust on passanger cab corner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts