Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
I've got the stocker off my truck. Make an offer.

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
$40USD shipped to Phx, PCV oil included, PM if interested......

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
LOL at the pcv oil. it's the free things in life that mean the most :D

call dustin @ atp 208-685-1000
or try holton @ alligator (866) 255-7212

either will hook you up!

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
I was wandering why anybody would want a stock one. What are you actually looking for? LBZ, Kodiak, AFE?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
The LBZ MP does the same thing as the AFE MP. The AFE is just a way cleaner finished look and a direct replacement, where as the LBZ MP requires you to cut your factory intake tube and splice them together with a silicone coupler

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
it's cheaper lol. The AFE piece flows slightly better from what i remember reading, but it's only a small amount. It's completely up to you on which you decide to do. And actually, you might have less install issues with your airraid intake if you get an afe piece since it was intended for the lly. Didn't know you had an aftermarket cai until now.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
eh, you never really know i suppose.. however I don't see them too frequently. Don't really look either, so its one of those things haha

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
What Rob said. The stock MP is very restrictive and can cause overheating and mediocre performance, especially if you are EFI'd. AFE Bladerunner (~$200-$250USD) is good and installs without modifying or cutting. LBZ MP is cheaper ~$80-$100USD) and requires some air tube cutting but works just as good, some say even better. I'm happy with the LBZ piece, but the AFE part wasn't available when I did mine, otherwise I woulda got it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
ok ordered my AFE mouth piece today and my egr blocker plate! and got my EFI live in the mail today :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah I didn't know at the time I just emailed you guys my stock tune so getting pretty excited haha. can I shut off my egr or should I wait cause those codes are making me mad

1 - 20 of 20 Posts