Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello my name is Raymond im looking for a used strong duramax i would like a 2006 or 2007 model doesnt matter but it has to be 4X4 and a 4 door it can be stock but it could also have some upgrades also it doesnt matter to me but it has to have right around 100,000 miles or less would be great... im located in Houston, Texas so the truck has to be in Texas if you have a truck that fits my discrition or you know of a truck somewhere you saw at a dealership or anything like that please let me know my cell phone number is (213)-447-5898 you can contact me at any time day or night if i dont answer please leave a voicemail or you can text me whatever is the best for you thanks for you time!!!

·
EFILIVE,y u no DSP5 LML??
1,591 Posts
Theres a bunch of cats on here from TX. Surely one of them will help you! Good luck and welcome to the DF!!!:drink

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts
How much cash in hand?

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts
There are a lot of LBZ trucks around.

MudDoc and C.Jenkins are both in the Houston area. I'm sure they can point you in the right direction. I'm on the North East side of DFW.

·
1,591 Posts

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts
Hummmmm...... LMM for sale maybe?????:rof
Never... Well.. No... Hmm... Maybe... No... How much cash did you say?

JK..

I do have an 07 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for sale though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well tony you wanna sell your truck you already have all the upgrades i was going to get on mine once i found one lol and i have enough cash for whatever truck i want but i dont want to blow all off my money post some pics of your truck tony i wanna c it thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey i would be interested in a LMM mabey that's 2007.5-2010 right? is there one for sale you know of or were you just suggesting that model and what year is a LTZ?

·
1,591 Posts
hey i would be interested in a LMM mabey that's 2007.5-2010 right? is there one for sale you know of or were you just suggesting that model and what year is a LTZ?
Naw man i was just messing with tony. LTZ is the style truck(leather and shit) MudDoc was searching for a truck a while back, and located a few. I'll hit him up for you and he can point you in the right direction. Where in TX are you??

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
If you are in houston and want an LMM let me know your budget and what your looking for, options, GMC or Chevy , 4x4, leather or cloth, just generally what are you looking for and I can lead you to the right place. Mileage may be an issue if you are looking for an LMM though, price & mileage are going to play a major role I imagine

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Huston is where mine came from. They're cheap as hell down there. In '09 I got my 07.5 with 60k miles and every option available for $30k. There were several more like it for around the same money down there. Shouldn't have a problem finding one you like.

Sent from my Droid using the AutoGuide app while not driving...

·
Coffee addict
1,831 Posts
Bought mine from Dallas area, North Texas truck stop, tons of diesel trucks there, Ford, Chevy, dodge. My only regret is, I wish I would of told them to fill up the fuel before I took it off the lot.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok thanks for the help im looking for either an 2006 or 2007 has to be a LBZ but i would also take a 2007 or newer LMM the truck has to have 4X4 and has to be a 4 door crew cab the interior doesnt matter as of leather or cloth i like both and the tricky part is it has to have right around 100,000miles or less that would be great and it has to have power everything like windows and all that.. i would like to have a good looking mostly stock truck NO performance upgrades but it can have exterior upgrades i just want a truck thats not been owned but a 18 year kid that thore it up so im just looking for a good soild Dmax with low miles thats a 06 or 07 LBZ or a newer LMM im looking to buy a truck next month so that should give you some time to help me out i really appreacite your help thanks alot and i dont want to spend over 30,000 thanks for your time

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh ya sorry i forgot i want a Chevy Dmax.... im not to big of a fan of the GMC and yes im located in the Houston,TX area.... thanks again let me know if i forgot anything or if you need more info on what i want!!

·
Registered
4,629 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ya you have plenty of time to help me find one im not going to be able to buy till next month when im back home and when i get back i have to sell my Z71 gas turck so i can i have extra money for some of the upgrades i want and yes i am getting EFI Live by Idaho Rob

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh ya and Vinnie i did seach on here i just typed in the seach bar texas and not to many trucks came up so idk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts