Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I just joined the forum because I'm looking to buy a Duramax 2500HD. I find myself needing a truck almost every week. Whether it is, damn, I want to buy that boat but I need something to tow it, to, how the hell am I going to get that wheelbarrow home from Craigslist in my wife's VW GTI, to, it would be nice to have something to take my motorcycle to the race track.

So to get to the point of my post, I found a 2500HD LLY in the Charlotte area that I would like to buy. However, before dropping that load of cash, I would like to have it evaluated by a mechanic. I've searched through the forums, and found recommendations for mechanics in Wilmington and Durham, both a ways from Charlotte. Does anyone know of a mechanic closer to Charlotte, or just North / West of it that can be trusted? I've had lots of my own mechanical experience restoring a 1967 Mustang. But it is always better to have someone experienced with the vehicle type and its pitfalls check it out.

I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts