Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking into getting a dmax, this would be my first so i want to know like all the basic stuff before i get into one if anyone could help out. im also looking into making my own biodiesel, the main thing im concerned with that is i live in a cold area in the winter, near buffalo.. and anything else you can tell me, any help is appreciated

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
First step.... Take off work or school for a day and read every thread on this site! :tease

Haha.. welcome to the site! It depends on what you want the New 2006 + with the LBZ and 6 speed Allison have the most power stock. The 6 speed Allison has great potental and can handle alot of power. The manual is a good choice to but usually cant handle a ton of power and alot of load unless you upgrade the clutch. If you look at a 02-03 the motors are great but are know to have injector problems. However I heard that GM raised the mandatory 100,000 mile warranty to 200,000 for the injectors to keep everyone happy. None the less Im sure you'll be happy with your choice! :rockin

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts